Remote access is not working for Window Home Server 2003. The remote access was working fine till few months back.
I have already checked:
1) Router config as per installation guide
2) Contacted the Internet Service Provide to check for any blocks on IP/domain connections from outside
3) All updates are installed
Does Microsoft has a remote admin support who can remotely login and diagnose the problem?
- Do you receive any error message/code, by chance?
- What (software) changes did you make on the computer prior to the issue?
Follow the steps from the article mentioned below if the symptoms mentioned match with that of your issue:
You cannot connect to a remote computer or start a remote application when you use Terminal Services Web Access or Remote Web Workspace on a Windows XP SP3-based or Windows Small Business Server 2003 SP1-based computer
Remote Desktop Connection: frequently asked questions
Why can’t I connect using Remote Desktop Connection?