Here's what i want to do.
- Open a jpg in full screen.
- Type text on the jpg.
- able to move that text where i want it positioned on the bitmap.
- moving of text must be done with a finger (not in code).
kind of like creating a personal funny Christmas card...
I find loots of example of writing text onto Bitmap but nothing about moving that text around.
Help is needed!
EDIT - The image and added text must be saved as a new jpg with same size
- Draw the bitmap onto the screen, then draw the text onto it at an initial x,y (e.g. the center), following the examples you found.
- Receive input events describing finger-dragging movements.
- Use those input events to change the x,y values for drawing the text.
- Redraw the bitmap and the text onto the screen, with the text being at the new x,y location.
- Repeat from step 2.
Let us know if there are particular parts of this that you need more elaboration on.